This Page

has been moved to new address

Ingles: Triple Coupons July 19 - 25

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Ingles: Triple Coupons July 19 - 25

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ingles: Triple Coupons July 19 - 25


I don't shop at Ingles much because their sales just never seem to be as good as the other stores. It is also very frustrating to have the policy of a minimum $10 order for every 3 coupons doubled/tripled.

However, since Saving Your Cents and Southern Savers have both done all the work putting together some great lists, I may stop in this week to grab a few things.

Saving Your Cents has some very helpful information on how to make the most of the $10 minimum order policy. $1.99 a pound for boneless, skinless chicken breast is my target price, and since it is on sale this week, I plan to stock up a bit to run my total up. Then I'll choose which coupons I want to triple.

You can see the list at Saving Your Cents here and at Southern Savers here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

I'm very excited about this since I am from NC!! This is the only place we shop really.

July 21, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home