This Page

has been moved to new address

Attention Bloggers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Attention Bloggers!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Attention Bloggers!




Would you like your blog button to show up on my sidebar? You can easily add it! All you need to do is add my blog button to your site, click "Add Your Button" underneath all the other blog buttons on my sidebar, and fill out the info. I'll notify you as soon as I've added your button!







(Please note: I will only your button if your blog is family-friendly and shares the ethics we have here at The Deal Scoop. I doubt this will be a problem, but I'm just letting everyone know!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home