This Page

has been moved to new address

My Walgreens Trips This Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: My Walgreens Trips This Week

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Walgreens Trips This Week


When I go to Walgreens, I generally try to come out with as many or more Register Rewards than before I went in. I didn't do that this week, but I was still pretty happy with what I got since this was all stuff I needed and I didn't have to spend any cash for it. Plus most of the Register Rewards were ones I had gotten free a couple weeks ago, and I needed to use them before they expired.

In 3 different transactions I got:

2 packs diapers
7 jars Ragu
1 jar Skippy
4 boxes Cakesters
2 boxes Hefty bags
3 bottles St. Ives bodywash
2 packages price stickers for our upcoming yard sale
1 Reuasable shopping bag - filler
1 stuffed puppy - filler on clearance for $.25


I spent $21 in Register Rewards and a few cents in tax on my gift card, and came out with $11 in Register Rewards.


New to Walgreens? Read "Walgreens for Beginners" to learn how you too can come home with this much stuff without spending any cash!

You can also subscribe to this blog to stay updated on the Walgreens deals each week!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Sykes said...

i tried to find cakesters at my nearby store,and still can't find them. Glad you were able to get into this good deal!!

June 23, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home