This Page

has been moved to new address

Look What I Got for FREE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Look What I Got for FREE!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Look What I Got for FREE!


Look what showed up on my porch the other day! I'm trying to get stocked up on the smaller size diapers before our new baby comes. When my babies are really little, the only diapers I like to use are the Pampers Swaddlers. I was able to get 3 big boxes completely free by doing this deal on Amazon, and paying for it with Amazon giftcards redeemed from Swagbucks!

If you're interested in a great deal on diapers, you can check out my previous post about the diaper deal here. (The post says the deal expires June 15, but Amazon has extended the date to June 30, so you've still got time if you hurry.)

And if you're interested in earning Swagbucks to get free Amazon giftcards, you can find out more about that here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home