This Page

has been moved to new address

New Blog, New Focus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: New Blog, New Focus

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Blog, New Focus

Many of you already know me since I used to blog over at Centsible Savings. When my husband and I found out that we are expecting our second baby, I felt it necessary to discontinue blogging and make sure I had all my priorities in order. I want to make sure I am as dedicated to being a wife and mother as I possibly can, and to make sure my values are focused on eternity rather than the present.

However, even though I stopped blogging, many people still looked to me as their information source to help them navigate through the grocery and drug store deals. Without a blog, I was writing lists, emailing people, calling them, etc., when they asked about the deals. This was taking up even more of my time than I had been spending before.

My husband agreed that the best course of action would be to go ahead and start another blog with a focus primarily on helping friends and family stay updated with our local deals. This will all be with the understanding that my responsibilities as a wife and mother will always come first. If there are days that I cannot get the deals up without skewing my priorities, then the deals will have to wait. I do want to be a help to others, but even more than that I want to be the best wife and mommy that I can!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 30dollarweeklygrocerychallenge said...

So well put! I admit, I find it very hard to balance the blog and my role as mother and wife. Sometimes I don't know how some people do it all. But I tell myself that my top priority is to be the best mother and wife I can be. My baby is all little for a short time!

July 21, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home