This Page

has been moved to new address

Harris Teeter Triples Results

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Harris Teeter Triples Results

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Harris Teeter Triples Results

Just thought I'd mention how my trip to Harris Teeter went. I'm hoping to get over there again before the end of the week, but even if I don't I'm pretty happy with all that I got.

My total for all of this was $45.45 before coupons, and $4.86 after coupons. That's a savings of almost 90 percent!

If you haven't yet seen them, make sure you take a look at the coupon matchups I have posted for the triples deals this week. Everything I got should be on that list.

The only other things I think I should mention are the Glass Plus, which had $.50 peelies on every single bottle, making it free. I figured if you didn't have coupons for it, you could at least check for peelies. The Nature's Pride bread also had a peelie on it for $.55, making it around $.50 after coupon. The Grande Tortilla chips had peelies on them for $2 off beef when you buy 2 bags of chips.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home